- The MR-58 pedal receiver has consistent housing and control panel as the MR-24 and has its own color. It is equipped with 5 GHz receiving circuitry to be the most advanced model in the ISM band nowadays. Other than superior anti-interference characteristics and more compatible channels, it has even perfect and quality sound.
- Worldwide operation in license-free 5 GHz ISM band avoids the interference and telecom regulations in the 2.4 GHz and UHF band. Features wide operation range, reliable performance, more compatible channels and natural sound reproduction.
- Sturdy metal construction with unique color, large graphic LCD screen and easy to use footswitch.
- High-sensitivity built-in antenna with specific structure designed to prevent accidental breakage.
- Uses 9~12V DC power supply with input auto tip + or -, convenient to string with other effects.
- Balanced output jack with ground lift switch for PA system connection eliminates electrical noise.
- Micro SD Card Slot for user programming and firmware updates.
- The circuit design and features are compatible with the MIPRO ACT-5800 Series.