The AX12C Line Array is a passive system equipped with twelve 3.5” neodymium transducers with waterproof cones, designed for portable and permanently installed applications where high power and clarity are needed. The aluminum frame box structure ensures lightweight and strength, while the shape features a back-loaded transmission line design with clean mid-bass reproduction and natural cardioid behaviour. A Front Diffraction Waveguide (FDW) delivers wide horizontal dispersion, making the system flexible and adaptable to many different applications.
The AX12C line array module has been designed to be combined with the SW2100A, a compact and lightweight 21” Band-Pass/Bass-Reflex subwoofer, equipped with a 4000W Class D amplifier with Power Factor Correction and PROEL’s proprietary 96kHz / 40bit floating point CORE DSP. Up to four AX12C modules can be driven by one amplifier channel of the SW2100A subwoofer. The built-in CORE DSP, which can be also remotely controlled using PRONET AX software, provides 4 presets for different combinations: 2, 4 or 1 columns plus 1 user preset.
The standard system, composed of four AX12C line array modules and two SW2100A subwoofers, features 8000W of total power and a line-array dispersion pattern, making it the perfect solution for high-performance portable sound reinforcement applications.
RIGGING HARDWARE AND ACCESSORIES
Thanks to the elegant mechanical design the AX12C can be easily transported, while the integrated suspension system makes its deployment very fast and simple. Each unit comes with two aluminum brackets and four pins that allows multiple array elements to be easily combined either together or with the matching SW2100A subwoofer. The brackets allow two inter-cabinet angles of 0° and 2°.
A complete range of accessories for transport, installation and connections are available.
• High Power passive portable Line Array element
• 12 x 3.5” neodymium transducers with waterproof cones
• 360W continuous power – 720W program power
• Line Array dispersion characteristics
• Acoustic transmission line back loading design, resulting in clean mid-bass reproduction and natural cardioid behavior
• Wide horizontal dispersion through Front Diffraction Waveguide (FDW)
• Fast, easy-to-use integrated suspension system
• Aluminium fram e structure
• Designed for mobile and installed applications
• Black or white finish
• Portable system for live bands
• Installed system for theatres, clubs, houses of worship, conference rooms
• Portable AV system for corporate events
• High performance mobile DJ system